Shipping, Returns & Warranty
We ship Australia wide.
With a range of professional transport providers, we make sure your furniture arrives in perfect condition.
Sydney Metro – $150 flat fee, which includes assembly where required, as well as removal and disposal of the packaging.
Outside Sydney Metro – Please call for a quote (outside Sydney metro we do not offer assembly or rubbish removal)
Local collection is free at our warehouse 181 Newton Road, Wetherill Park NSW 2164
Sydney Metro – 1-2 weeks (if in stock)
Outside Sydney Metro – within 4 weeks (subject to availability of our third-party transport providers)
The Christmas and Easter holiday period may cause delays to our normal delivery times.
Please consult our staff for the lead time for custom-made or out-of-stock items.
Oak Furniture does not offer refunds for change of mind, so please choose carefully. Deposits are also non-refundable for a change of mind.
Custom made items or floor stock sold as is cannot be exchanged or returned or cancelled.
Oak Furniture will provide a repair or replacement if any goods are found to have a manufacturing defect.
Oak Furniture Collection warrants furniture to be free from structural defects in material and workmanship for a period of 5 years from the original date of purchase and applies to the original purchaser. The Warranty is based on the furniture being used for its intended purpose only. Warranty does not include fabric, leather or foam ( 12 month warranty ) Mattresses are offered with a 10 – 15 year warranty depending on the model.
Warranty does not include the following;
- Natural variations in the grain, texture or colour in timber and leather. For example, small black knots in the timber that have been professionally finished are considered to be acceptable.
- Faults to the finish or surface such as scratches and dents after the furniture has been delivered, signed for and accepted as in good order and condition.
- Normal wear and tear. For example, gradual change to the colour of timber leather and fabric, minor compression to foam caused by body weight to Dining or Lounge Chairs and Mattresses, minor movement, contraction or expansion of timber, etc ( Australian standards apply )
- Unrealistic expectations of perfection.
- Floor stock or any products sold in an ‘ as is ‘ condition, no warranty applies. Any product where a refund/reduction is negotiated due to any fault or damage the product shall then be considered to have been supplied in an ‘ as is ‘ condition and no warranty shall apply.
- Extended warranty is not offered. For example, if a product is replaced or repaired under warranty, the warranty period will be based on the date of the original purchase.
This warranty shall not apply to any products which need to be repaired or replaced due to negligence, abuse, or accident or because of marks, stains, blemishes or shipping after acceptance of delivery. It will also not apply when the product has been incorrectly assembled, modified, altered, repaired or refurbished other than by Oak Furniture Collection or its authorized agent. The original user’s sole remedy under this warranty is limited to repair or replacement at Oak Furniture Collection’s option. Any warranty work will be performed by Oak Furniture Collection or its designated agent.
Warranty claims in the Sydney metropolitan area will be attended to on site by a suitably qualified technician. For interstate and regional areas, the furniture needs to be returned to Oak Furniture Collection at the original user’s expense for repair. If agreed to by Oak Furniture Collection, the required parts can be sent at its expense for the original user to fit themselves.
To claim warranty a Tax Invoice for the purchase of the product must be provided to Oak. Without a Tax Invoice the warranty will be voided.
When the claim is not covered by warranty, or the furniture out of warranty, Oak Furniture will attempt at its discretion to assist customers with repair. However, Oak Furniture is exempt from any liability. The costs, if any, must be borne by the customer.
How To Claim Warranty
Please contact our head office or the shore where your purchase was made. A proof of purchase/Tax Invoice must be provided.
For those issues not covered by the warranty, we are still happy to help if we can. This may attract a costs payable by the customer.